Looking For Good Seat Covers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The seats in my 2014 ram look like **** often get dirty/stain easy its the cheap light gray tradesman seats. I am looking for a decent set of seat covers that dont break the bank nor suck I have tried a few universal $70 sets on amazon and they fit terrible and move/wrinkle overall just annoying.

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The seats in my 2014 ram look like **** often get dirty/stain easy its the cheap light gray tradesman seats. I am looking for a decent set of seat covers that dont break the bank nor suck I have tried a few universal $70 sets on amazon and they fit terrible and move/wrinkle overall just annoying.

The Rough Country neoprene seat covers are very good for $200. They only come in black but they are well made and fit very nicely both front and back seats. I’ve had them for over four years and machine wash them twice a year. Let them air dry as they have foam backing that a dryer can damage. They have held up very well even with the dog in the back seat. Probably the only thing from Rough Country that I’d recommend.

Rock Crawler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI