Looking to talk to someone to find out what being a supporting member entails.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramed out

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 12v
Read all the rules and completely agree. I am a member of GM Square Body which is much the same. Reason I'm here is I am restoring the '84 GMC I bought new, I also bought a '95 Dodge 4wd 2500 Cummins 12v new, but at this point I don't see the Dodge restore coming into view. Thus I thought this might be the place to find someone interested in a very do-able restore project. Need to talk with the proper people first and see if being a supporting member is feasible. Nice to stumble across this forum. The GM forum is Great and everyone is very knowledgeable and respectful as I already believe this forum is. Great to have these places to exchange knowledge and idea's and meet great people. Well hope to hear from someone real soon. I have descriptions and pics and NO B.S. Thanks for being here. Rick

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:welcome:

OP
OP
Ramed out

Ramed out

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 12v
Guess I have to keep posting to show my project but 100 is a lot. We'll see what happens. Love going through the posts on both forums I joined just to see other ways people approach and attack problems and to help and be helped with snags/snafu's. Seems when people have 1 --- and sometimes ONLY--- 1 common interest no matter how different they are in other ways they can come together and be civil. Awesome! Wish it could be that way a lot more in life.

mrack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Post it on your local Facebook marketplace. Your extremely unlikely to find someone here who’s interested in it and local to you.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Jeees Turkey bird I thought it was Papa Red -- You guys have the same truck!
No Suh. Same color but he has a 2500 I have an early build 5th Gen 1500. Papa’s is also a 2020 year mine is a 2019.

OP
OP
Ramed out

Ramed out

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 12v
Gotta admit- from the pics could be the same truck. I did read the scripts and saw the difference but just goes to show ya pics DOOO tell lies!

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L non-Etorque
Welcome to the forum. I'm a big fan of square body GM's too. I've owned several of them over the years.

What would you like to know about becoming a supporting member?

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Gotta admit- from the pics could be the same truck. I did read the scripts and saw the difference but just goes to show ya pics DOOO tell lies!
No suh pics not lie just each one worth 1,000 words :rolleyes::anitoof:

What someone depicts in pictures could be phony baloney tho.

OP
OP
Ramed out

Ramed out

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 12v
Well. after searching a bit I saw that it's $40/yr. but the only way to pay is auto-pay which I do with nothing and never will. WAY TOO dangerous and complacent. I am not one to take my safety for granted. Not pointing at this forum --it's a taken for granted way of business. Anyway I didn't find another way but did resend to a moderator Mikeru. At least I hope I did--I don't see it posted

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Being a Supporting Member means you receive full access to all sections of the forum, including permission to post in the WTB/For Sale section, without having to meet the minimum post requirements.

It goes without saying that your support, along with other Supporting Members, helps this forum continue to provide a place to interact with other Ram owners, share that common Ram experience we have all enjoyed and learn more about your Ram truck.

OP
OP
Ramed out

Ramed out

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 12v
011_8A.JPG

'95 2500 4wd utility body, 5 am April 2001, 90 mph leaving Talledega Superspeedway to return to Ct. At 75 to 85 bad harmonics and average ride, 90 mph all smooths out - quiets down - smooth like a sailboat
- almost as good as flying.

(12v Cummins )

Hums like a hummingbird!

Last edited:

BadHemi2014

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum! I've been a supporting member for at least a couple years. Maddog above explained the benefits. This forum is just the best community to get help and ideas and share your truck and is full of some of the greatest people ever. They will help support you in your personal troubles not just with your vehicles.
Hang out for a while with us and you'll see!

Hardracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 1500 laramie 4x4 crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks but I don't do Facebook
Welcome sir.
I'm much the same way about not being part of any social crap with the exception of this forum.
Great bunch of folks here with tons of knowledge.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hi , In Canada, I do mess on FB a little as there are a couple local forms there and the kids are their, and Grandkids, GGK's .
I have no problem posting pictures and other nonsense some times
I use to have a "95, but it was gas model. Great truck ,Sold it to SIL in 2005
I just up dated my picture , been here for a while
BTW First Dodge truck was 1949 Dad bought new
truck.jpg