Lost my Lifetime Warranty!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbackrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7l
I had FCA and my old dealership screw me out of the Lifetime Drivetrain warranty on my 2008 RAM. There was a lot of shady dealing going on there. The dealership did not do the correct "Maintenance Check" when it was in for service ( I asked them repeatedly if it was) at the five year mark so it was voided, which I found out when it went in for service 8 days after the window closed. They would not reinstate it at the corporate level because the dealership would not admit fault. The dealership told me that they did tell them and around and around it went. Last deal I did at that dealership and I knew the owner. He was offended when I bought my next two dodges and last RAM from another dealership.

I had the same experience today 6/27/24 .I have had all 3 inspections on my 2009 Ram , most recent was 6/5/24 and they found a trans leak . It was scheduled for repair today but the dealership said it could not be done my warranty expired. mind you ,this is the 1st claim. Needless to say I am highly upset!
then I called Chrysler to find out why it had expired. the agent gave me several reasons none of which were true , she verified that. 5yr. inspections were done on time. She proceeds to say I didn't have an inspection on the date of purchase 6/30/2009. I exclaimed why would I do that I just bought said vehicle. I asked for someone else to talk with , she said she was the only one that could help me. I asked for paperwork to be emailed but to no avail. only verbal communication. Like You if I cant get this warranty reinstated I will never buy this Brand. looking for a class action right now.