Military Roll Call!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel

RocknSnowRyan

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4 years Navy Electrician stationed in VA Beach and Norfolk. Joined to be a deep sea diver but had a hernia so got put on shore duty for the rest of that enlistment. Did blue to green and did 5 years in the Army as a Cav Scout, stationed in a few places across Germany and 2 tours in Iraq.

sscottab

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
12 years in 3 reserve 9 active desert storm vet retired medical currently 100% t and p 3 full joint replacement and 1 more to go. would i do it again most defently army.

ANGLICO

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 L Hemi
USMC - Enlisted '83 (Regan build up of military) - retired '09 as an Officer. Combat Arms MOS(s). Airborne!

There is a mix of Active, Reserve and IRR time, all broken/mixed in between those bookend dates. A commensurate number of ex-wives were surveyed along the way.

The Marine Corps will live forever. Semper Fi.

PA Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
US Navy Cryptologic Technician Collections 2nd Class Petty Officer (CTR2). Stationed in Scotland, Florida, Puerto Rico, West Virginia and sent back to Puerto Rico after 9/11 to train personnel since base was closing. I served from Jan 1994 till Sept 2002. Loved almost every second of it, got out due to detailer changing instructor qualifications. Cancelled my extension and got out within a few weeks and never looked back. Wish now I had stayed in reserves for retirement. Anyways thanks to everyone out there that served!!! How did you guys get military banners for your profiles?

Mike Flea

US ARMY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
US Navy Cryptologic Technician Collections 2nd Class Petty Officer (CTR2). Stationed in Scotland, Florida, Puerto Rico, West Virginia and sent back to Puerto Rico after 9/11 to train personnel since base was closing. I served from Jan 1994 till Sept 2002. Loved almost every second of it, got out due to detailer changing instructor qualifications. Cancelled my extension and got out within a few weeks and never looked back. Wish now I had stayed in reserves for retirement. Anyways thanks to everyone out there that served!!! How did you guys get military banners for your profiles?
A Mod usually checks into this thread & will give all that don't have them yet, Rule18 or MADDOG should be through here sometime this week. If not, send either a message

Ibsledge

Military
Reaction score
Engine
Hemi 5.7
USAF Retired / Thanks to all who served.
My brother is retired Navy.
7 straight generations of army, navy, marines, 1 coast guard and Air Force in my family lineage. Now maybe grandson will go in the Space Force