Most comfortable power drivers seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

likes2build

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Express RCSB
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Time for me to change out my manual drivers' seat in my 2018 RC 1500. What seems to be the most adjustable and comfortable power donor seat seguestion for mid/lower back support? I currently have the configuration with the center jump seat and will just switch upholstery. @Mpgrimm2 what is the wiring involved, plug and play or something from you?

THX!!!!!

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Time for me to change out my manual drivers' seat in my 2018 RC 1500. What seems to be the most adjustable and comfortable power donor seat seguestion for mid/lower back support? I currently have the configuration with the center jump seat and will just switch upholstery. @Mpgrimm2 what is the wiring involved, plug and play or something from you?

THX!!!!!
13-18/classic Laramie and Limited seats have all the features you're looking for plus memory seats (ie heated/ vented & all the adjustments).... Limited seats seem to be just a bit more comfortable, (slightly different cushioning/bolsters maybe).

You may or may not have the wiring in your regular.
See... Driver Seat Connectors for Reference Post 2025.

If you don't have the wiring, it's not plug n play, but I can make what you need.