Need help! In the middle of installing backup camera, can’t find spot to run wires out of the cab!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I have a 2012 crew cab, i can't remember if there was a hole behind the rear seat on the floor or I drilled one. I wanted to get into the cab ASAP, then ran under the carpet.

There's a couple plastic block off plugs that can be used in the cab floor.My nitrous bottle is mounted behind the seat in my regular cab,and just ran the lines through the nearest plug,same for the wiring on my stand alone fuel cell in the box,they got run through one of the plates in the floor.

SkylarMelo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If it hasn't been said already, you can cut the e-brake rubber grommet under the the driver's side carpet and get the wires up through there. I wouldn't recommend it only because I've had a large coil of spare wire tucked up underneath the dash, but it definitely works.