New Here... 2010 Ram 1500 Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tab10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L V6
Greetings folks!

I have a 2010 Ram 1500 ST Regular Cab v6 with only 85k miles. It is your base model with roll up windows and no power locks. I got the truck after my father passed away in 2022. I use the truck for chores around the house and to pull my small boat.

It's a neat little truck but I wanted to do a few modifications to it... mainly wheels and stereo for Apple Play. I'm hoping to transform this truck into something that doesn't quite look like an old man truck.

I'll hit the the appropriate sub-forums, but wanted to introduce myself. I've included a picture of my ride. Feel free to pass along suggestions! What would you do this truck?

IMG_4500.jpg

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Welcome to the forum. My first Ram was a similar truck that I bought new. I really appreciated the simplicity.

Read through the 4th gen threads "best mods under $100" and "what did you do with your 4th gen", great ideas there.

Our vendors in the vendor section like @RealTruck stand ready to help with upgrades.

For the radio try Crutchfield, they will work with you to get the unit, any adapters, etc. to help upgrade to car play or Android auto.

Good luck, and keep posting things you do.

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome, and you just can't beat the looks of a short bed regular cab. I think a nice set of wheels and tires will really spruce up that truck, and maybe get rid of those running boards.. I have no doubt many here will find a way to spend your money on upgrades. ;)