New here with the 06 mega cab 4x4 in mid cali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StunnaJB

Reaction score
3076 wittenmyer court marina California 93933
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Just here to get tips and meet fellow people that have the same passion as myself and share my knowledge if needed about any and everything be from dodges to matchbox I been and done it for the most part haha. Currently in the middle of building my first sema truck and it's obviously the 06 mega cab but is gettinf some new work to it. It's got the 5.7 hemi whichbis being tore out and new turbo diesel will be replacing its spot along with the current 6" lift from rough country also being replaced with long arm setup with another 6" or 8" lift to be mounted on 24x16x35 or 26x16x33 possibly even mitral go 30x14 not sure what my sponsor is going to be hooking me up with which is a big help and blessing to have so thanks alot carsponsor.com and my other sponsors like Skar audio for allowing me to be apart of this epic company and help me follow and fulfill my dreams

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Take a breath.
Hi from Canada, old guy , so not really into the lift stuff.
I would be more into lowering. :)

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Welcome to RamForum. You might want to have a look at your profile, you've listed your home address publicly. Moving this thread to the 3rd Gen section.