How To: Add Factory Keyless Enter N Go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DoughRat19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am tryin to do auto start on factory keyfob on my 2023 classic slt and it is also asking for 5 digit code. Alphaobd cannot retrieve code . Any ideas
Shoot me an email.you need an older version of Alfaobd. There is a bug in the current version. I can get you an android or windows version that will work.

[email protected]

itswiggs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar etorque
Well at last it’s done thank you for this thread @Jimmy07 what an awesome write up. Also, @DoughRat19 I could not have done it w/o you either, especially when it came to purchasing the 2014 $30 per door handle off eBay. It ended up working out but if you didn’t mention the magnet I would’ve been po’d wasting so much time. The base of the factory door handles on my truck W/O enter n go have the spot for the magnet same as the prke base. It looks like they are all the same on the classic model if I were to guess. I was able to disassemble the door handles and paint the covers with the bumper and plastic paint from oreilly’s to match the textured black. Saved a ton of $$ on taking this gamble since I did all 4 doors instead of just driver and passenger. So stoked guys, this makes life so much easier. Thank you again!

sid79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Email done :)
The old version worked on ram classic 2023. Got my pin and reset rf hub also after
VEHCONFIG 1-REMOTE START PRESENT - YES
CBC I/O HOOD AJAR - YES
CBC I/O USAGE-HOOD AJAR SWITCH USAGE Select 1K PARALLE RESISTER
I am using resistor for testing right now before i order latch and still using my original tip keyfob but it doesn't have remote start button. I tried pressing lock button 3 times but it doesn't work. Can anyone tell if i am missing something. Do I have to order new keyfob with remote start button or where can I check if I even have rf hub with remote start feature.

DoughRat19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The old version worked on ram classic 2023. Got my pin and reset rf hub also after
VEHCONFIG 1-REMOTE START PRESENT - YES
CBC I/O HOOD AJAR - YES
CBC I/O USAGE-HOOD AJAR SWITCH USAGE Select 1K PARALLE RESISTER
I am using resistor for testing right now before i order latch and still using my original tip keyfob but it doesn't have remote start button. I tried pressing lock button 3 times but it doesn't work. Can anyone tell if i am missing something. Do I have to order new keyfob with remote start button or where can I check if I even have rf hub with remote start feature.