New member, having a small issue.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

d4rk4ngel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi! New member here. Just bought a blue 2018 Ram Sport and I'm LOVING it.

Anyways, having a weird problem with the right rear door lock. It always unlocks fine, but it doesn't lock with the key fob. It locks when the drivers door switch is psuhed along with all the other doors. It also locks with the other doors when you get up to speed. But it won't lock when the key fob lock button is pressed. The other 3 lock fine all the time.

Anyone have trouble like this before?

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
Hi! New member here. Just bought a blue 2018 Ram Sport and I'm LOVING it.

Anyways, having a weird problem with the right rear door lock. It always unlocks fine, but it doesn't lock with the key fob. It locks when the drivers door switch is psuhed along with all the other doors. It also locks with the other doors when you get up to speed. But it won't lock when the key fob lock button is pressed. The other 3 lock fine all the time.

Anyone have trouble like this before?
Do a search, don’t remember where but have seen recent post’s about this problem, same door I believe.
Tons of info in this forum & lots of members who can help.
Good luck with your repair.

OP
OP
d4rk4ngel

d4rk4ngel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I went into settings and changed it to where the first tap on the keyfob only unlocks driver's door. Tried it after that and it's working fine. I know it doesn't make sense, but it stated working correctly after that.

Last edited: