Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fitzreefer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L
Wow. The only thing that would make that picture better is if it were taken in front of a Walmart. Where all the interesting people shop.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Rav3ncroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Everyone has their own taste. Someone spent money on those decals to make themselves happy. RCSBs are pretty cool no matter how you dress them up imo
I have a RCSB which honestly only adds to my embarrassment. Hopefully that truck is a product of a show similar to "**** My Ride" and it actually wasn't the owners idea. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

gruntdog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Figured I better join up. Bought the truck in April. My first vehicle thats not a Toyota. I've had a couple of Tacomas and one Tundra. My last rig was a 13 FJ Cruiser. Gotta say I love this the truck. Im finally looking forward to building this puppy. First thing I did was put an auxillary switch system. Went with S-tech, only thing I dont like about it is the pod switches glow green. I have a decked system on order. Tazer ram will be here today. Next thing will be skid plates. Gonna go with Leitner design rear rack. Should be getting that by the first of the year when I get the money. Then mount a roof top tent. After that I will be redoing the suspension then I will get wheels and tires. I will be adding lights randomly. Ill be going Baja designs brand with lights. Hopefully next year I can join you guys in PWIM. Never been there. I have wheeled in a lot of places just not moab and looking forward to it. There is more I will be doing to the truck. I will start a build page one of these days.IMG_0901.JPGIMG_0900.JPG

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Figured I better join up. Bought the truck in April. My first vehicle thats not a Toyota. I've had a couple of Tacomas and one Tundra. My last rig was a 13 FJ Cruiser. Gotta say I love this the truck. Im finally looking forward to building this puppy. First thing I did was put an auxillary switch system. Went with S-tech, only thing I dont like about it is the pod switches glow green. I have a decked system on order. Tazer ram will be here today. Next thing will be skid plates. Gonna go with Leitner design rear rack. Should be getting that by the first of the year when I get the money. Then mount a roof top tent. After that I will be redoing the suspension then I will get wheels and tires. I will be adding lights randomly. Ill be going Baja designs brand with lights. Hopefully next year I can join you guys in PWIM. Never been there. I have wheeled in a lot of places just not moab and looking forward to it. There is more I will be doing to the truck. I will start a build page one of these days.View attachment 222245View attachment 222246
Congrats and welcome! Awesome color!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
oh wow. Looks sharp with a black roof. Dealer installed AEV parts? And a wrap?

Yea im not fully sure. Its new on a dealer lot. Not much info about it. Add says its granite crystal.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Headed out to davy crockett national forest this weekend. Found a nice little spot amongst the hunting camps. Nice and secluded, dog could run free.

Also had burgers for lunch, skirt steak, asparagus and seared potatoes with garlic herb butter for dinner. And finally some papa's con chorizo tacos for breakfast.

I like to eat good hahah61115289bb72bdc2ffd7df0bf34cfcde.jpgeb2ab4d061a8122b5ff7260c858f9718.jpg

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Headed out to davy crockett national forest this weekend. Found a nice little spot amongst the hunting camps. Nice and secluded, dog could run free.

Also had burgers for lunch, skirt steak, asparagus and seared potatoes with garlic herb butter for dinner. And finally some papa's con chorizo tacos for breakfast.

I like to eat good hahah61115289bb72bdc2ffd7df0bf34cfcde.jpgeb2ab4d061a8122b5ff7260c858f9718.jpg

Sweet tent setup

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Sweet tent setup

Thank you Sir. i love these little tents. great alternative to spending thousands on a roof rack and tent lol.

the other truck is my dad. i gave him my old one since the PW has a longer bed. Had it for like 4 years, and still holding up.

They also do come with a rain fly, but didnt bother with it since it was such an awesome day/night.

Heard some awesome noises from the coyotes and owls too