putting down Ram trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sherman Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Oh man, just looked him up. He looks and sounds exactly like one of those guys you accidentally start talking to in line at the store, and he won't shut up, and he's talking crazy, and you can't disengage from him. :)
Thank God I can merely click "X" and close the u-tube channel.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Never been to Alberta. Been to Montreal, Ft France’s and Niagara and whatevs province connects to IH 87 in NE NY

The I-87 border crossing delivers you to Blackpool, Quebec. :cool:

I-81 will take you to Ontario. :cool:

Sherman Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ram might go out of business because they are charging too much for their trucks.

As long as there are dim bulb bloviators on You Tube, there will be an abundance of hot air! I wonder just how much THAT contributes to global warming. (I wonder just how much the juxtaposition of the Earth to the Sun has to do with it! ;) )

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The I-87 border crossing delivers you to Blackpool, Quebec. :cool:

I-81 will take you to Ontario. :cool:

We used to run up there back in the day to get cheap alkyhall. Back then U could drive over border all day long, no issues, no checks really.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
IMHO, CEO of Stellantis not too concerned ref North America. lol.,.. So I wonder if the Brand be available in the future? Maybe he bring back the Yugo?????

TodayDETROIT (Reuters) -Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares will visit Detroit this week, where he will seek to develop a strategy to fix the European automaker's struggling North American operations and ... (Strategy, rename an Alfa Romeo a RAM?) lmao

ADDED: Just appears to my Boird Brain they just not making affordable trucks for folks, pushing that Big Profit margin.
Not just RAM, Gm and Ford got them prices up there too. May be why sooooo many people are staying with their older rides for such an extended time.

But what do I know, I's just a BOIRD? All the above IMHO only.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wait, I thought it was 'Disinformation'. :rolleyes:
Misinformation is, IMO, generally mistaken. The communicator believes it, but is factually incorrect.

Disinformation / fake news is purposefully deceptive.

So if I purposely choose to misinform you, I'm really disinforming you instead?

No matter your preferred term, if it sounds too good to be true, chances are...

Can't anyone make a haha without being corrected by the Accuracy Police?

Is this 2024 or 1984?

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
AZ - 83 Miles SW of the Geographical Center
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
So if I purposely choose to misinform you, I'm really disinforming you instead?

No matter your preferred term, if it sounds too good to be true, chances are...

Can't anyone make a haha without being corrected by the Accuracy Police?

Is this 2024 or 1984?

I was making a joke.

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
As long as there are dim bulb bloviators on You Tube, there will be an abundance of hot air! I wonder just how much THAT contributes to global warming. (I wonder just how much the juxtaposition of the Earth to the Sun has to do with it! ;) )
That guys does lot tours and shows window stickers...With $2900 additions to the factory Monroney, and they wonder why they can't sell them?