PW redesign wishlist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Interesting. Do you have a picture of them and where they mount? I went to the Canada build/price and selected them but don't see it in the computer generated view of the interior.
The switches are under the 12” screen. Basically, the existing Togo switches become the aux switches, and the black line above them become push buttons for the usual stuff that would have normally been on the Togo switches.

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I’m in Canada and I can order a new PW with the aux switches and the upfitter module. Two options. I’ve been able to do that since 2020. I went to the USA site and saw that you can’t order them. Maybe ask your dealer and back door it.
That's stupid. Can't believe they would offer them in Canada and not here.

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The switches are under the 12” screen. Basically, the existing Togo switches become the aux switches, and the black line above them become push buttons for the usual stuff that would have normally been on the Togo switches.
Yup pictures or it didn't happen. I'm not buying it. you can add the VSIM but not Upfitter Aux Switches..........

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
Yup pictures or it didn't happen. I'm not buying it. you can add the VSIM but not Upfitter Aux Switches..........

You can on the Canada build and price page. $200 option when I did it. I just wanted to see if it was something you could easily retrofit into a US truck, but there was no picture of it.

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yup it certainly looks that way. You can get a goose neck prep too. WTF. Get with it USA!