Radio always goes back to FM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GapperGus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
Hey y’all. I have a 15 express with the standard 5 inch u connect. I always listen to Bluetooth, but every time I turn off my truck and turn it back on it goes back to FM Radio. Does anyone have any advice to get it to revert to Bluetooth when I turn it back on?

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
If your truck has a memory setting for seats etc, it also remebers screen layout for apps, mirror positions wheel position, radio presets, band etc that were set when you set the 1 and 2 driver memory functions. Try resetting the memory for driver 1 with the media set to bluetooth.

OP
OP
GapperGus

GapperGus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
See I don’t believe I have any memory settings sadly. I’m gonna look into it but I do appreciate you

OP
OP
GapperGus

GapperGus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
If your truck has a memory setting for seats etc, it also remebers screen layout for apps, mirror positions wheel position, radio presets, band etc that were set when you set the 1 and 2 driver memory functions. Try resetting the memory for driver 1 with the media set to bluetooth.
I’m still new to this forum thing so forgot to quote you. But still thank you

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I
Hey y’all. I have a 15 express with the standard 5 inch u connect. I always listen to Bluetooth, but every time I turn off my truck and turn it back on it goes back to FM Radio. Does anyone have any advice to get it to revert to Bluetooth when I turn it back on?
If the Bluetooth isn't connected before startup it will revert to a channel with signal I believe. You can test by leaving a USB with music plugged in and see if it reverts to FM too.

Last edited: