Ram customer (doesn’t)care

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Latemodel55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2022 Ram 2500 6.4 with a broken valve spring.
My dealer has been good to work with,but….. Ram care absolutely is horrible.
My case work is none existent. Never answers or returns calls.
I have talked to other case managers and they assure me that they leave messages for my case manager to return my call.
Very frustrating, as we purchase multiple Ram trucks a year.
After this we may be looking elsewhere.
Anyone else had an experience like this that can give some recommendations on getting some answers?

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I have talked to other case managers and they assure me that they leave messages for my case manager to return my call.
Anyone else had an experience like this that can give some recommendations on getting some answers?
Hi @Latemodel55,

It is deeply regretful to hear that this has been your experience. We want to look into this for you to see what we can do to help. Please send us a private message with more details of your concern. Thank you.

Gia
Ram Cares

stormcom

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn
Engine
V6
I am going thru about the same thing with Jeep on a 23 Grand Cherokee Overland with the bad welds and a bad dealer. We picked out a replacement 24 GC and dealer said the rep needed the case number. Now, they have the case number and it has turned into a cluster. 8 weeks without the car. They wonder why people are not coming back. I have a 23 GC Overland (loaded), 21 GC Summit and a Ram 1500. Told dealer maybe I should go look at a Volvo S90. My first Dodge was a 71 B100 with a slant 6 and 3 on the tree. Never had an issue with it.

RCornell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins Diesel
They have provided me with Finley response. Unfortunately they have all been “Sorry your dash is coming apart at 36 months, but we won’t do anything about it.”

$75k truck and the dash won’t last 3 years? Kinda crazy if ya ask me…‍♂️

Randy1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I contacted Ram Cares on this forum in June on the uconnect in my 2018 Ram. Gia contacted me within a couple days and asked for the VIN. I replied with the number and now I can't get a peep out of them. It's been three months.

Xynophire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L Hurricane

Did you ever get anywhere with @RamCares? I'm not getting responses to emails, phone calls, or messages here. I was going to open a BBB case but looking at their rating there and the responses, not sure it will help any.