Rear AC needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nawlinssaints1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Question, does anyone know what is underneath the center console on an 18 Ram Classic Warlock? My truck does not have rear a/c. What would I need to install? Thank you.

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
my wifes grocery getter is a pursuit charger which came from the factory with a "rear HVAC delete" option

the ducting under the console was missing, and where it was supposed to connect to the main ducting under the dash they had simply shoved a piece of OEM foam in it, to plug it up

if your truck truly doesnt have rear HVAC, id imagine thats how they did it

is there nothing there, no vent or anything?

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
There's usually a duct in the bottom of the console that mates up with the HVAC ducting up front to feed the vents in the rear of the console.

shmedley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Quad cab truck?
I could be wrong, i don't think any quad cabs came with rear air. I was thinking about getting the parts from a crew cab and doing a conversion but I rarely have anyone in the back myself.

HarryS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Quad cabs don't come from the factory with rear air. To add rear air you would need several different ducts. Screenshot (216).png

Curmudgeon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 1500 Laramie 4x4 QC, True Blue Pearl
Engine
5.7L Hemi
My 2014 Laramie Quad Cab has no rear HVAC. No vents at console, no ducts under the seats. Nothing.
All the back seat passengers get is blow-by. :rofl: