Rear seat storage compartments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spree

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
4-2" ratchet straps in one and the other is the receiver, lock and a few towels.

rzr6-4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
First aid kit, blanket, spare set of work gloves, a hatchet (I think), and two spare AR mags.

392heminut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Ratchet straps on one side and a heavy duty tow strap on the other side.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Delete

urbex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I don't want this space to go un used.

I've seen this thought multiple times in various places, and always found it a bit strange... Didn't even know it existed for a year, yet somehow it's priority one to use it....

Funny enough, I had my '17 for quite a while before discovering those things, then promptly forgot about them shortly after until seeing this thread. Out of sight, out of mind, I suppose.

I had similar storage on the side panels of my prior extended cab Chevy. I stocked them with bottles of good oil, power steering fluid, tire repair bits, etc. when I bought the truck, then promptly forgot about them until I sold the truck years later...all while buying stupid expensive junk oil and parts at gas stations when I was in a bind numerous times...stupid Detroit Diesel engines...

99.999% chance they'll remain empty and I'll forget about them again by tomorrow.

Lil' Rob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't remember :D. Guess, I'll have to look...it's been 4+ years...probably blankets, towels, or similar.

TRK_GANG74

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got it from Ram at a local dealer when I was visiting my mom in NC. It came with 4 keys (2 for each lock). Pretty easy to swap out.