Rear turn signal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bwestwood

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 pentastar
I have a '16 eco diesel Laramie Limited. After watching about 10 YouTube videos regarding changing the rear bulbs, I haven't seen one with the type I have. I don't have the ¼ turn type. When the female connection is removed, a 4 pin male connector is exposed. I have no idea how to access that 4 pin unit. I assume that connection holds the bulb.

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Any chance you could send a picture of it ?

mrack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds like you have led taillights, which are not serviceable. You’ll have to replace the entire light.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L non-Etorque
I have a '16 eco diesel Laramie Limited. After watching about 10 YouTube videos regarding changing the rear bulbs, I haven't seen one with the type I have. I don't have the ¼ turn type. When the female connection is removed, a 4 pin male connector is exposed. I have no idea how to access that 4 pin unit. I assume that connection holds the bulb.
There's no such critter as a Laramie Limited. Based on what you said you have either a Laramie, Laramie Longhorn, or a Limited. All of those models in 2016 would have LED tail lights. As @mrack said the LED tail lights are not serviceable. You'll need to replace the entire tail light if you're sure the problem is in fact in the tail light assembly.

OP
OP
B

bwestwood

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 pentastar
I don't know where the problem actually is. I got a warning on my screen about the rear drivers side turn signal bulb. The fault is intermittent.

mrack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Possible just a couple of the LEDs in the board have burnt out, or your 3rd brake light is out