SC RAM owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acng2023

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hey yall !
I have a 2017 Ram 1500. 5.7. Wanting to do a little to it to make it more appealing! Mostly the usual , lift , rims , tires , exhaust , LED lights. Would like suggestions on what’s the best quality and parts. As far as lift I’m just wanting to start with a level kit. I ordered a 2.5in for now but would eventually like to do a suspension lift. Nothing more than 6inch. Suggestions and advice are greatly appreciated! IMG_2127.jpeg

Roper46

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L I6 CTD
Welcome to the forum from south Georgia. Others will chime in on the mods, mine is all stock.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Hey yall !
I have a 2017 Ram 1500. 5.7. Wanting to do a little to it to make it more appealing! Mostly the usual , lift , rims , tires , exhaust , LED lights. Would like suggestions on what’s the best quality and parts. As far as lift I’m just wanting to start with a level kit. I ordered a 2.5in for now but would eventually like to do a suspension lift. Nothing more than 6inch. Suggestions and advice are greatly appreciated! View attachment 545814
There is a lifted section in this forum with endless conversations about different set ups, pros and Cons and what to buy.
The kit you bought is most likely something you do not want as it sounds a lot like pucks that install on top of the struts. With suspensions like ours we need to use the strut with height adjustments like the Bilstein and eibach kits. Then the money spent is better ride from there. Like a lot of things you get what you pay for with suspension bits.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The go to option is usually a Zone lift kit which we can add some different struts, shocks, coil overs, depending on your usage.

For exhaust it depends on what tone you like and how loud you want it.

Message me and we can discuss all of this further and talk pricing as well.