Should I buy this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DanTonio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi all,

I'm not too familiar with this vehicle. I own a 69 Ford Fairlane but this is a hell of lot different.

I think it's going to go cheap in an auction this weekend. Should I buy it? I do like how it looks!

Desription ''1972 Dodge Ram D200 LHD 3/4T Truck'', that's all they say about it.

I'm going to look at it Friday, the auction is Saturday. Any advice on what to check for? Are these good, bad, avoid... ?

Oh, and it's in Dublin, Ireland as am I.

Thanks

2012RAM1500RT

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Unless they changed a whole lot of body parts it looks more like a 1982 model (maybe a misprint). Any way it's not something you see everyday that's for sure. Your wallet so the worth/value is what you want to pay. The main thing I would look for is the frame where the steering box bolts, some would crack around the bolt holes. I've seen a few but was able to repair and make stronger for myself. Good luck, you'll definitely have something 99.9% of the people don't have!

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi all,

I'm not too familiar with this vehicle. I own a 69 Ford Fairlane but this is a hell of lot different.

I think it's going to go cheap in an auction this weekend. Should I buy it? I do like how it looks!

Desription ''1972 Dodge Ram D200 LHD 3/4T Truck'', that's all they say about it.

I'm going to look at it Friday, the auction is Saturday. Any advice on what to check for? Are these good, bad, avoid... ?

Oh, and it's in Dublin, Ireland as am I.

Thanks

The dates on that YouTube video aren't very current, which looks a bit unusual.

D200 auction sale.jpg

And, welcome.gif to Ram Forum. :cool: