Shout Out AnthonyRI @ Mark Dodge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SnakIz-11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
We have been in the market for a new 2024 Laramie Mega Cab. While researching I ran across Mark Dodge as a preferred provider. They have great inventory and Anthony Boi has been A+++ 5star on communucation and transparency. I really appreciated his quick responses to all my emails and questions. His professionalism was impressive. It's seem so hard to find salesman with his attention to detail and open honest communications. Rams websites are DIFFICULT to navigate. Incentives and Rebates seem more like smoke, mirrors and magic. Anthony was right on with explaining how these work. He made our search for the right truck so much easier and based on clarity. We highly valued his input.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
We have been in the market for a new 2024 Laramie Mega Cab. While researching I ran across Mark Dodge as a preferred provider. They have great inventory and Anthony Boi has been A+++ 5star on communucation and transparency. I really appreciated his quick responses to all my emails and questions. His professionalism was impressive. It's seem so hard to find salesman with his attention to detail and open honest communications. Rams websites are DIFFICULT to navigate. Incentives and Rebates seem more like smoke, mirrors and magic. Anthony was right on with explaining how these work. He made our search for the right truck so much easier and based on clarity. We highly valued his input.
@AnthonyRI