Speedometer cruise control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim loehr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2004 ram 2wd 5.7. My speedometer quit and cruise no longer works. I’ve replaced the speed censors on the passenger side of the transmission and on the rear pumpkin.& wired in a new plug next to the battery. Still not working. What am I missing? Any ideas?

LordZarkon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have an '04 1500 4wd, and I know that the cruise control relies on the abs sensor on the left front wheel. I found that the previous owner disconnected it when he put the 6" lift on the truck. It was too short when factory attached, I just re-routed it and now I have my CC back. Your 2WD may be similar.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have an '04 1500 4wd, and I know that the cruise control relies on the abs sensor on the left front wheel. I found that the previous owner disconnected it when he put the 6" lift on the truck. It was too short when factory attached, I just re-routed it and now I have my CC back. Your 2WD may be similar.

last seen.jpg