Stellantis Profits Crash In 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
I'll wave at anyone that wants to wave......not that many friendly people anymore. Didn't realize it was evil, I'll have to keep that in mind from now on.
I am a waver and I give the sign when passing a fellow biker on the highway but I live in a friendly part of the country where folks do that sort of thing.

2012RAM1500RT

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I am a waver and I give the sign when passing a fellow biker on the highway but I live in a friendly part of the country where folks do that sort of thing.
Where I live we don't have a problem either. As a biker I did the same. Nothing wrong with being friendly with someone that likes what you like. It's just having something in common.

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
I agree, that's exactly what I've always done is buy the vehicle that fits my needs. I can't help it if I'm a loyal person to the things I like. Loyal and dedicated seems to be looked down upon for some reason.
I'm loyal to my dog, my friends, and my checkbook. Nothing funnier than a dealer asking for my loyalty...I laugh in their faces.

2012RAM1500RT

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I'm loyal to my dog, my friends, and my checkbook. Nothing funnier than a dealer asking for my loyalty...I laugh in their faces.
I'm not loyal to any dealers, I've bought 4 cars from a dealer in my life. Rest have been private party. I'm loyal to my wife, family and true friends. Oh I forgot, my job. Been here 39 years.

Last edited:

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Evidently, my Ram dealer has come to realize that the prices of new Rams have negatively affected sales and customers are having their vehicle/s repaired instead of buying new. The dealership recently raised its shop rate to $200 an hour. Pay now or pay later---LOL-

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
They think they have lost money now

Just wait & watch Stellantis, you dropped the the 5.7L HEMI & 3.0L Eco-Diesel.

You have lost me & i would bet that many others may leave to

Buy your G*d D*mn Chinese Batteries for EVs & Mopar Branded Chinese Oil Filters for eco diesels $120 each

1723752905132.png
WIX Oil Filters are made in the USA $30 at auto parts stores

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KW_RAM