Stellantis sues Dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Looks like Stellantis is the one being investigated for fraud,not the dealers.
Damn it looks like i picked the right time to sell the toys ;) :Big Laugh:

Last edited:

Summit1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
As I peruse the original and subsequent posts, I see a person on YouTube (like so many there) trying to be an "influencer".

It has all just become Faecesbook, plain and simple.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
As I peruse the original and subsequent posts, I see a person on YouTube (like so many there) trying to be an "influencer".

It has all just become Faecesbook, plain and simple.
Probably more truth coming out of the influencer,then you'll ever get from Stellantis.
If you believe Stellantis these days,i'll sell you some lake front property in Saskatchewan and Kansas :Big Laugh:
I don't believe a word coming out of Carlos Tavares mouth these days,the guy is worse then a politician:rolleyes:

Dusty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Too early to comment on the Stellantis suit against the dealer, mostly because we won't actually understand the legal points until it comes to trial.

With respect to Tavares versus the TK Garage person, even liars tell the truth once in awhile, and "influencers" often want clicks if nothing more than to feed their egos. There's plenty of conjecture and speculation going around at the moment and there are those that offer a lot of it.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33-gallon fuel tank, 18” wheels. Build Date: 3 June 2018. Now at 116880 miles.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Too early to comment on the Stellantis suit against the dealer, mostly because we won't actually understand the legal points until it comes to trial.

With respect to Tavares versus the TK Garage person, even liars tell the truth once in awhile, and "influencers" often want clicks if nothing more than to feed their egos. There's plenty of conjecture and speculation going around at the moment and there are those that offer a lot of it.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33-gallon fuel tank, 18” wheels. Build Date: 3 June 2018. Now at 116880 miles.
So far there hasn't been much if any truth out of Stellantis or Travares. :rolleyes: Personally i'm starting to wonder if they won't whine for a government bail-out,and if they don't get it,they'll basically disband Chrysler as we know it.
There's already rumours floating around,that the new Charger EV's are going to be priced out of the average buyers price range,and to high to qualify for the EV rebate that has a ceiling of $55,000

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Looks like they might have settled it already... Haven't downloaded , but basically it means both sides agreed to dismiss.

Aug 6, 2024
Main Document
Stipulation of Dismissal

If they change all signs on their building, one could guess FCA took back all the trucks.

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Was bored.

Looks like they were only FCA dealer for 3-4 years
Randy Marion Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram

But since 2005 they are
Randy Marion Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

Also Kia Dealer

They do have huge amount of white Vans and Trucks.

Dusty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Unfortunately, like a lot of business leaders nowadays, Travares is a Bottom Line Manager where only the maximization of resources and profit margins are the single goal. I find it strange that according to Stellantis the FCA unit supplies the largest source of income and profit, yet Travares, who now demands the Chrysler unit to reduce costs by 30%, hasn't to my knowledge asked the same from any other division.

The threat to eliminate brands may be just a stick instead of a carrot in order to induce fear and effect compliance. Then again, when you're hired to simply reduce costs because you're good at it, there must always be something to cut.

Regards,
Dusty