Stellentis firing most of their employee's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
RacerX mentions talking to the engineers that don't work for Stellantis anymore,on the proper break in for his new engine in his 170.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
All of the Chrysler Plants will be shutting down each section of the Plant as the last of the production year shuts down.

Like, the Stamping Mill will shut down first & they will change out parts & pieces of the Mill & Robotics & when that is done, they will Paint that part of the building interior & do a complete cleaning.
Then they move onto another section & do basically the same thing.

When the last vehicle rolls off the line, they rebuild, adjust, paint & clean up that last area.

I always wondered, what do the Assembly crews do during that period of time ??

Units

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Bighorn
Engine
6.7l Cummins
All of the Chrysler Plants will be shutting down each section of the Plant as the last of the production year shuts down.

Like, the Stamping Mill will shut down first & they will change out parts & pieces of the Mill & Robotics & when that is done, they will Paint that part of the building interior & do a complete cleaning.
Then they move onto another section & do basically the same thing.

When the last vehicle rolls off the line, they rebuild, adjust, paint & clean up that last area.

I always wondered, what do the Assembly crews do during that period of time ??
It makes sense, I guess I never really thought that was a thing. Gotta maximize profits and all that.

Dusty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks. Interesting videos. Hopefully one of these ex engineers will talk about the hemi engine issues.
Maybe, maybe not depending on whether they signed a non-disclosure agreement.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33-gallon fuel tank, 18” wheels. Build Date: 3 June 2018. Now at 111339 miles

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It would be so nice for an American company to buy out the Mopar part of Stellantis. There is still so much potential. The Europeans really mismanaged that part of the company. They don't understand or care about the American consumer.

jagman_xjs

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 2011 2019 2023
Engine
5.7 Hemi(s)
I have been wanting a Challenger but they are soo high priced. Many are still on the lots for sale. I figured they would eventually bring them back but now I am not so sure they will.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
I have been wanting a Challenger but they are soo high priced. Many are still on the lots for sale. I figured they would eventually bring them back but now I am not so sure they will.

Madison CJDR has some at 2023 leftovers a $9k off for 5.7L cars and $5k off scat packs.

2 door is back to being a Charger starting in 2025. No more hemi, EV or turbo inline 6. The pictures they've released look pretty nice, IMO.