Thanks for the add

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ric221

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Good looking rig. Welcome to the Ramverse

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well that is a really beautiful looking truck. Red over tan... you're going to love it.

If you're in the rust-belt zone, might I suggest investing in some rust-proofing, being that it's a 2017. Wasn't that long ago 2017's seemed real new, but here it is 2024 already! Or, you can shoot some oil up over the rear wheel arches with an oil gun ....in front of the rear wheels (there's access there). And the rockers/cab corners/tailgate bottom, bottom of doors ...and the backside of that pesky Hemi badge on the fender where they rot out. And of course the bottom of the box frame (they'll eventually rot out too). It'll probably work just as well with oil, but the main thing is to do it.

Welcome and Happy motoring!

OP
OP
wrench78

wrench78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well that is a really beautiful looking truck. Red over tan... you're going to love it.

If you're in the rust-belt zone, might I suggest investing in some rust-proofing, being that it's a 2017. Wasn't that long ago 2017's seemed real new, but here it is 2024 already! Or, you can shoot some oil up over the rear wheel arches with an oil gun ....in front of the rear wheels (there's access there). And the rockers/cab corners/tailgate bottom, bottom of doors ...and the backside of that pesky Hemi badge on the fender where they rot out. And of course the bottom of the box frame (they'll eventually rot out too). It'll probably work just as well with oil, but the main thing is to do it.

Welcome and Happy motoring!
Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely look into that.