The 1/4 million dollar....Gladiator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4

Lulz. But it's got a supercharged V8, so bargain. Here's the conversion place if you'd like to do your own: https://www.amw4x4.com/amw1000

Not where I'd find my fun with that kind of cash, but somebody has to be King of the Bros, I guess.

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
200K for a Supercharged Jeep...WTF?!? You have to have some serious FU money and odd love for Jeeps to even think about it...so many more things I would want to do with that amount of money.

So has it already been converted? The listing says nothing about it and the window sticker has the total price at 68K unless I missed something...not that it matters to me just curious if they plan to sell it as is then send it to the conversion place. Hope whoever buys it doesn't have to pay a sales tax.

OP
OP
Docwagon1776

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
200K for a Supercharged Jeep...WTF?!? You have to have some serious FU money and odd love for Jeeps to even think about it...so many more things I would want to do with that amount of money.

So has it already been converted? The listing says nothing about it and the window sticker has the total price at 68K unless I missed something...not that it matters to me just curious if they plan to sell it as is then send it to the conversion place. Hope whoever buys it doesn't have to pay a sales tax.

If you click through the pics, it has the motor swapped. I don't know if they have some automated sysem to post the vehicles, note it says 'employee price, others may be higher' on the listing as well. I don't know anything about that dealership, but my trust levels are low.