There's some off the wall dealers out there.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
It looked like he was 1/4 way down the track before you moved?
I think you got that backasswards,i was about a 1/4 the way down the track.That's brackets,when one guy"me" is dialed in at 12.05 and the other guy "Terry in the cop car" is dialed in at a 9.73,i get a little more then a 2 second head start,lol. Brackets puts the emphasis on the driver,not on the guy who can spend the most money,lol.
Bracket racing basically tries to level the playing field,where you dial in what you think your car will run,against another guy who's dialed in his car to what he thinks it'll run,then the slower guy gets to leave early by the amount of the differance on the dial-ins.

CanRebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I think you got that backasswards,i was about a 1/4 the way down the track.That's brackets,when one guy"me" is dialed in at 12.05 and the other guy "Terry in the cop car" is dialed in at a 9.73,i get a little more then a 2 second head start,lol. Brackets puts the emphasis on the driver,not on the guy who can spend the most money,lol.
Bracket racing basically tries to level the playing field,where you dial in what you think your car will run,against another guy who's dialed in his car to what he thinks it'll run,then the slower guy gets to leave early by the amount of the differance on the dial-ins.

I played it again few times. Noticed you were on the right. Nice job though.

How close was it at end? Hard to see in video.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I played it again few times. Noticed you were on the right. Nice job though.

How close was it at end? Hard to see in video.
He was right beside me,i normally tap the brakes just before the stripe,but Terry was at most a bumper behind,so i didn't,and that caused me to break out by 3 hundredths,aarrgghh,lol. I don't lift,but a light brake tap usually scrubs a couple hundredths,which would of kept me on my dial-in,but probably would of put him a bumper ahead at the stripe.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
The last big race i was at,was our local Hemi Shootout,where i made it to the final round with a foot braked street car,in a field of 64 dedicated bracket cars,lol.
I have always been great at reaction times on either foot brake or clutch launching. That last yellow light lol.

Last edited:

CanuckRam1313

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
I don't usually like bright wheels, but I really like how those look on that car. Maybe if they were a bit smoked and didn't stand out quite as much. But I love the design of them.
I agree that the wheels are too bright. Draws away from the car itself.
A nice black/chrome matt finish would compliment it more, in my opinion.

CanuckRam1313

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Black wheels have been done to death, we need more chrome/polished aluminium wheels,lol
And chrome or polished wasn't over done for decades lol. Im sorry but chrome wheels are kinda ghetto these days.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-07-25 at 10.51.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-07-25 at 10.51.31 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2024-07-25 at 10.50.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-07-25 at 10.50.43 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1

CanuckRam1313

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
Black wheels have been done to death, we need more chrome/polished aluminium wheels,lol
It's difficult to "be original" anymore with respect to rims.

Black, yes done to death, but can go well as long as it's done right to match the rest of the vehicles overall appearance and/or theme.

Chrome/polished aluminum, absolutely, but only on some vehicles does it go really well.

The black chrome look is really nice. That lightly smoked look really pops, especially on this type of car.

If one is going with black wheels, then for ****sake put black wheel nutz on the rims.
Nothing (to me personally that is) screams out of place than a nice set of black rims with chrome (or cheap chrome capped like Ma Mopar usually bestows on us) wheel nutz.

CanuckRam1313

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
The yellow chin on the front air dam makes it look like an amusement ride bumper car. JMHO.
Brampton Assembly started to put pink chin guards on their cars so as to try and prompt people to remove them.
But still, the aces keep the yellow and pink chin guards on like its a factory installed esthetic appointment..lol

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
It's difficult to "be original" anymore with respect to rims.

Black, yes done to death, but can go well as long as it's done right to match the rest of the vehicles overall appearance and/or theme.

Chrome/polished aluminum, absolutely, but only on some vehicles does it go really well.

The black chrome look is really nice. That lightly smoked look really pops, especially on this type of car.

If one is going with black wheels, then for ****sake put black wheel nutz on the rims.
Nothing (to me personally that is) screams out of place than a nice set of black rims with chrome (or cheap chrome capped like Ma Mopar usually bestows on us) wheel nutz.
Not me chrome or polished aluminium goes good with every colour combination,lol

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Brampton Assembly started to put pink chin guards on their cars so as to try and prompt people to remove them.
But still, the aces keep the yellow and pink chin guards on like its a factory installed esthetic appointment..lol
I keep the bananna's on the wifes car,as they do more for protecting the spoiler,then they do for hurting it.I did colour match them though.Even in the middle of summer,there's still enough crap on the highways out here,that's flung up by other vehicles to put gouges in the front spoiler. If you look close at her front spoiler,you can see the nicks and gouges in the middle of the spoiler,and the cars never been off pavement

Attachments

• IMG_4482 (2).JPG
    IMG_4482 (2).JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 13

CanuckRam1313

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
I keep the bananna's on the wifes car,as they do more for protecting the spoiler,then they do for hurting it.I did colour match them though.Even in the middle of summer,there's still enough crap on the highways out here,that's flung up by other vehicles to put gouges in the front spoiler. If you look close at her front spoiler,you can see the nicks and gouges in the middle of the spoiler,and the cars never been off pavement
Now that looks like it belongs!
Debris peppering our vehicles, especially on the highway, sucks!

My new Warlock has the black textured front and rear bumpers, and I know the front takes a beating on the highway as that is where I live most of the time.

I can see myself doing as another member recently has and Line-X'ing the front and rear bumper at some point down the road before it rusts to crap.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Now that looks like it belongs!
Debris peppering our vehicles, especially on the highway, sucks!

My new Warlock has the black textured front and rear bumpers, and I know the front takes a beating on the highway as that is where I live most of the time.

I can see myself doing as another member recently has and Line-X'ing the front and rear bumper at some point down the road before it rusts to crap.
Plus on the Challenger boards,i post pics of them being on,just to p!$$ off all the a$$holes that get upset by them being on, :waytogo: :Big Laugh: :Big Laugh:

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Would your buddy consider adding any Americans to his circle of friends? :p
That is living on the edge, I would really be worried about driving someone's car, old plain 400HP no one worries, this you would just have to use all the ponies and some wild ones are crazy. :gr_grin:

sblack33741

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentastar ETorque
It depends on whether they're willing to negotiate at all on that price. $174k USD. I wouldn't be surprised if someone bought it tomorrow, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it sits for weeks. Eventually someone will buy it. I just wish I was in the position to be that buyer :D
All to be stolen in 30 seconds.

Taters21522

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
It’s a beautiful car, but I would never pay anywhere near that price for a vehicle. I could use some of my retirement money to pay cash, but that’s not very smart.