TIRE SIZE QUESTION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JERBEAR850

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 3.6L
I know this has been asked almost million times because I have been searching the forum this past week. Issue is I haven't found a 100% answer and I also wanted to see pictures of other setups if possible. I have a 2018 ram 1500 crew cab 2wd 3.6l with a front leveling kit. It has the stock blacked out 20 inch wheels. I'm due for some new tires soon and I wanted to get a bigger size, nothing crazy being it's a 2wd but I would like to give it that better look. Will a 285/65/20 fit with a front leveling kit? At some point before I purchase the new tires I am buying the Bilstein 5100 shocks front and rear. Picture of my truck below.

truck2.jpg

rzr6-4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
that being said I should be able to go even higher like a 295/65/20?

That's basically the same thing so I'm sure it will. Even if you went to a 305 or 315/65/20 and had some rubbing, 10min with a mallet will make them fit. I fit 305/70/18 without a level, just needed some percussive encouragement on the inside of the fender behind the tire.

That said, 2wd with the 3.6 is picture perfect example of a pavement princess, I wouldn't get carried away trying to fit the biggest possible tire. I wouldn't go past a 33" personally. Just opinion of course.