Tonneau cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rhondalovoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Can anyone recommend a good retractable hard cover for a 2025 1500 with rambox?

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I had 13 great years with the Pace Edwards I had on my last truck. That was in Upstate NY with hundreds of inches of snow, baking in the sun in Florida, ice storms in Virginia. I now have the Backflip MX4 trifold hard top. Downside of the retractable was that you permanently lose about a foot of bed and I could really put taller items against it to transport as it would crush against it. My trifold is easy to fold up or just pop off if I need full bed for a ton of stone or to move appliances.

Also check out our supporting vendors, they can help find you a deal.

Good luck.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.6 Hemi
I just put the retractible Bakflip Revolver X4S on my '22 Ram with 6'-4" box. I'm very happy with it. It has metal tubes covered with vinyl, so it's strong and secure. It doesn't have a box that it rolls up into, so it doesn't take up much room. Unlike the Tri-fold, you can see out of the rear window at your load when retracted.
Like all Bakflip's, they're pricy, but are well built. My last was going strong at ten years old. https://www.amazon.com/BAK-Revolver-Rolling-Tonneau-80701/dp/B08YFM2Y5N

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Can anyone recommend a good retractable hard cover for a 2025 1500 with rambox?
It isn't so much about "good" as it is about which cover and its features address your needs. I'd say the majority of covers are good but I'd skip over tri-fold hard covers like the BakFlip. They seem to absorb water and sheer pop rivets (personal experience) after a few years.

RealTruck

Reaction score
I just put the retractible Bakflip Revolver X4S on my '22 Ram with 6'-4" box. I'm very happy with it. It has metal tubes covered with vinyl, so it's strong and secure. It doesn't have a box that it rolls up into, so it doesn't take up much room. Unlike the Tri-fold, you can see out of the rear window at your load when retracted.
Like all Bakflip's, they're pricy, but are well built. My last was going strong at ten years old. https://www.amazon.com/BAK-Revolver-Rolling-Tonneau-80701/dp/B08YFM2Y5N
Glad to hear that you're enjoying the convenience and design of the BAK Revolver X4s Hard Roll-up Tonneau Cover! Thank you for your feedback!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi, not much for options for retractable with RAMboxes. We can offer the X4s. the BAK X4s is a quality cover that we have many customers that have been loving it for a while now. I highly recommend. If you would like a quote please feel free to message me