TSP (Texas speed performance) longtube stainless headers, has anyone run them, performance, fit, finish. Im considering these

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The analogy was more about discounting a source of information because one has a prejudice on the media or title or the unknown.

So much ignorance in the world is due to people’s close minded thinking.

One can decide for themselves after being receptive of said information through their own analysis and additional research if the topic is beyond their scope of expertise, to decide if something has merit.

Or not, it’s also a right in America to remain ignorant, so who am I to say what’s best for each individual.

I was just sharing information on the thread topic.
The point is, presentation is everything
If yall think that some scribbles on a a fakebook page with the organizational skills reminiscent of a 4 year olds coloring pages is an acceptable peer reviewed work, have at it

But to, if they can't be bothered to present thier findings in a semi professional, or at least coherent way, im just going to infer just as little care was taken in gathering the facts as was in presenting them and I'll pass

In short, if you want me to take you serious, I'm going to expect you to take you serious first

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
The point is, presentation is everything
If yall think that some scribbles on a a fakebook page with the organizational skills reminiscent of a 4 year olds coloring pages is an acceptable peer reviewed work, have at it

But to, if they can't be bothered to present thier findings in a semi professional, or at least coherent way, im just going to infer just as little care was taken in gathering the facts as was in presenting them and I'll pass

In short, if you want me to take you serious, I'm going to expect you to take you serious first
We're gearheads,not authors. Who in hell writes a paper on modifying a truck while they're doing the tests and recording it with a Draggy,little tidbit "Nobody",lol.If you want to learn,it's up to you to follow the threads ,it's not up to anybody to present it as a paper to you,that ain't a happening ,and you expecting it to happen,verges on the edge of ridiculous ;) :Big Laugh:
Give your head a shake man,and get off your high horse.
Matt's doing everybody a favour by testing stuff,so you don't have to spend "your" money to find out if something works or not,if you don't like the fact he's posting his results on FB,that's your problem,not his or ours

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrandpaDon