UConnect error message

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RebelHawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
'22 Hemi 5.7 eTourge
Three times my Uconnect system hasn't powered on when I started my '22 1500 eTorque and the other day while driving down the road it rebooted. Since then this message pops up when I start my truck. I'm taking it in and dropping off at the dealer today.

I found another post with this message on the 4th gen forum so it isn't unique to the 5th gen. I'll follow up here with what they find.

C5D42E8E-3BCE-42B3-8431-2661F94C2036_1_105_c.jpeg

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I just had a recall done and while at the dealer they updated my radio software it fixed all of the problems I had to date and they claimed I had the wrong programing in mine from factory an why I had connection errors now and then & compass not working, and I have seen it have a few short updates over the last 2 months..

OP
OP
RebelHawk

RebelHawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
'22 Hemi 5.7 eTourge
I dropped my truck off and they plugged in the error code reader and said it indicated an issue with the media port / cellular connector. We were out of town for a long weekend so will ring them up today and see if they have an ETA for repair or found something different. I hope it is just a software flash however.

OP
OP
RebelHawk

RebelHawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
'22 Hemi 5.7 eTourge
Just back from picking up, issue was simply the connector wasn't fully seated. The tech reconnected it and it pasted all tests.