Upgrade????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toeknee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello all, I've been wanting to upgrade my stock speakers with the kickerz on crutchfield. I've been reading manny threads and all it has done is confused me..... I have the base 3.0 and all I really want is to get it a bit louder.

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Replacing the speakers will help with the clarity which will make it alittle louder. I noticed a difference in my truck with the 5.0 an replacing all 6 speakers. Kicker 3.5 in the dash and 6.5 in both front and rear doors. You will be happy with replacing the speakers and Kicker is a great choice.

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where are u guys finding the best deals on these??

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Where are u guys finding the best deals on these??

Sonicelectronix is a little cheaper for the speakers but crutchfield will give you the wiring and adaptor plates for free so they are a better choice. That's the route I went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

preachp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi All,

While this may not deal with speakers, I second the comments vegas made about Crutchfield. They may not be the cheapest but they definitely help you get it done. When I put the Kenwood in my 13 there were many that said you can;'t put and aftermarket head unit in a gen4. They set me up with the matria harness adapter, the wire taps, the bezel and all the other odds and ends that I needed for a painless install.
It took less than 4 hours from start to finish to get the 3.0 out and the DNX570HD in.
JMHO

Before
picture.php

After
picture.php

preachp

Last edited:

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you are going with the Kicker Upgrade drop-in plug and play speakers, just get them on Amazon.

That's if you want to mopar upgrade speakers from kicker. I went with the CS series speakers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk