Vibration when decelerating Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Yet ,I know about my transmission, but sounds like the new motor is doing the same silliness
I wonder how many check oil these days, I now we do here. BTW, I have never added oil in a Ram for 20 ? yrs.
50 yrs ago I would have worried about that, not lubing right.

jimboschnitz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I agree with most of the conversations listed above, but I believe if the driveshaft was the culprit from the beginning it would be evident even if the transmission were in neutral. According to your previous posts you said when the vehicle is in neutral the vibrations disappear which leads me to
believe that the vibrations are caused by the reverse torque on deceleration. All else being eliminated, new components etc., it has to be one of two things. A loose motor mount or there is an issue with the driveline angle.

Hardracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 1500 laramie 4x4 crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like the new tech.has a head on his shoulders...
Iam pleased to hear the dealer is working with you on this situation...pretty rare from what I read on here...
Keep us posted