What is the best DEF/EGR delete kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nlambert182

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Thats not a bad option either.... the tune that I use is the same tune that's been on the market since the 6.7 was introduced and having ran it on 2 previous trucks, and knowing probably 20 more people who run the tune now I am comfortable with it. It's never given any of us an issue.

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
I'd be happy with a 'tune" that merely shuts off the sensor inputs from the emission control crap. Not looking for more power, just no soot being recirculated through my engine, and no regen that sucks up 25% of my fuel.

nlambert182

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I'd be happy with a 'tune" that merely shuts off the sensor inputs from the emission control crap. Not looking for more power, just no soot being recirculated through my engine, and no regen that sucks up 25% of my fuel.
This is what I run. As soon as my emissions craps the bed, this is what I am doing again. $1,600 vs $3-$4k is a no brainer for me since our state doesn't care.

It doesn't roll coal, etc.... just turns it all off. I also run an Aero XL muffler so that the sound output is essentially identical to stock. Very minimal difference.

Brianxrson

Reaction score
I’ve had good experience with the SPELAB EGR Delete Kit on my 2014 Ram 6.7. It’s straightforward to install and works well with custom tuning options. I paired it with an EFILive tuner, which gives me the flexibility to switch between different tunes for city driving, highway, and towing. I didn’t want to go crazy with horsepower either, just wanted better reliability and performance. The kit does a great job at keeping the engine cool, and I’ve noticed improved fuel efficiency as well.

Last edited:

nlambert182

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
The last of my kit just showed up. Sadly, I couldn't get the Mini Max this time, so I opted for the RaceMe Ultra CT so that I still have monitoring capabilities. A little more expensive, but all in all it's a solid kit.

As soon as I get some time I'll slap it on and report back. I'll be running the stock HP tune as always.