What plugs in to R23A2 connector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And again, thank you all for your collective knowledge, and for taking the time to share. It took us all of 36 hours from first post, to completed project. I'll buy you all a cold one if we ever meet

Thanks for stirring the pot and thanks to SKB for locating this part on Amazon.

I stored it for later and will likely use the same harness assembly when I overbuild my horn wiring.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
And again, thank you all for your collective knowledge, and for taking the time to share. It took us all of 36 hours from first post, to completed project. I'll buy you all a cold one if we ever meet
And I'll drink it!!!

markabby

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar

Hardracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 1500 laramie 4x4 crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Off subject again for me and the OP looks like he found his answer thanks some fine folks here so I'll continue.
People still lend out mowers?..daaam!
My wife is the only other person to ever even touch my mower....and of course she mows wrong so when she says I'm gonna go mow,I'm like huh?hold on there woman,i don't think so.you drive 100mph,mow all crooked lines,miss lines(i mean literally miss a 2ft line from a 52in deck)..blows me away...I know she sees that crap on the next go round...nope,doesn't go get it...lol
I didnt get to mow the days leading up to when that Debby storm just went by...yard is all flooded now and is roughly 8 to 10in high now(just mowed last week)...aint gonna be mowin that anytime soon.gonna be a mess when I get to cut it.i have to be about the only person that I know that likes mowing...throw on a big ole hat,sum motorcycle wraparound glasses and earmuffs for 2-3 hrs..and just be at peace with the world.
But I digress....glad you found your answer about the plugs.