wheel spacer ?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramin44s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
im thinking about running a 1.5" or 2'' wheel spacers on my truck to get allitle bit wider of a stance. where is everyone getting theres at and how are they holding up?? ebay has some but dont want to get them if they arnt going to hold up thanks guys

OP
OP
ramin44s

ramin44s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Thanks for the help !

norsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Just installed 1 1/2 in hub and wheel centric wheel adapters a few weeks ago and love them.Buy them from motorsport-tech BORA wheel adapters there the best.I gave them the info on my Moto Metal rims ,he call the company and I have a perfect fin wheel adp.I'll try to post pics,it's so hard on this sit :( wheeladp001_zps61fcb9ae.jpg spacerstruck005_zpse0b1c576.jpg spacerstruck006_zpsed69ffe6.jpg

Last edited:

deuceram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
i wouldnt reccomend them just because ive saw first hand a wheel falling off my buddys f 150. however his were aluminum maybe if theres a nice steel one made it could be stronger

deuceram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
definately gonna sling some mud too hahah looks good though

arjan

Reaction score
i wouldnt reccomend them just because ive saw first hand a wheel falling off my buddys f 150. however his were aluminum maybe if theres a nice steel one made it could be stronger

Did you see the motorsport-tech BORA wheel adapters fall apart, or just a generic wheel spacer/adapter.

WheelSpacers.ca – 1.866.921.3335 has some good info on the aluminum used for wheelspacers.
They are local for me and a bit more money. I have been running them for years on our 06 4Runner. No issues what so ever.

For the dodge I am also looking at the motorsport tech ones, simply because they are a fair bit cheaper then wheelspacers.ca.

Wheelspacers.ca makes them as you order, it is not a very big shop. It is top notch material and quality though.

GunnyPyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
I have the Bonoss spacers up front and rear, I used to have other brand spacers, but dislike them, They used really ****** zinc coating that corroded to hell (I had to coat everything myself to prevent it), but the Bonoss are great and don't have that issue with the DLC coating they use.

buckeyexx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Check out Titan wheel spacers. Had them on 3 different trucks and never an issue. Just make them a maintenance item and check the torque on a regular basis.

04RAM_3

Reaction score
Ram Year
I ran 1.5" all the way around on a Bronco I used to have. 8" lift and 35" tires. Never once had an issue. They were cheapies from amazon too. As was mentioned, just check the torque on them now and then. I did whenever I took a wheel off