Where to buy wheels & tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael Phipps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking for insight into the process of buying wheels and tires. I'm looking to buy a set of Black Rhino Arsenals with BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2s. My local shop soesn't stock those wheels, but does have the tires.

Should I go and buy the wheels and then just have my local tire shop do the tires and then have them install everything?

TireRack.com sells the set mounted, balanced, with TPMS for $3322.01. Are they a good seller? Where else should I look?

Finally, they are offered in a +12mm version and a -18mm offset. I'm having trouble picturing these. Can anyone provide guidance on which one I'd want? I'm looking for more aggressive look.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
If you want to buy rims and tires, Tirerack allows you to view many reviews do you can see what people like and don't care for. This would help you find the fit for your needs (monster mudders, road tires that are not noisy, combination). Once you find what you like you can see if something similar is available locally. Costco sells tires and rims and has their guarantee in case you don't like them.

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Try these guys, I've had good luck with them

They are out of Ohio, and they mount and balance the tires before shipping them out

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
Go to the custom offsets web site. Wheels and tires mounted balanced and shipped to your door. You can get lugs and tpms sensors as well. One stop shopping