Why the Gen. 4 Ram ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kickboxer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi-non-Etorque
Why does Stellantis keep making the Gen. 4. I don't see why this model is needed at all.
The Gen. 5 is all I would consider. They are laying off 1,600 workers at the Warren plant where the Gen. 4 is made. Going to one shift for the month of July.

18harvest

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
For one they make a ton of Profit off of it since the platform is so old.its probably the last year for it.if I bought a new ram it would be a classic just because it has the old school hemi .only thing is they cost about as much as a new model tradesman now.not the bargain they used to be.

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Because good amount of us dont like how the 5th gen looks me included it looks cheaper/toyota ish to me. They will keep making the classics as long as they sell .

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Why does Stellantis keep making the Gen. 4. I don't see why this model is needed at all.
The Gen. 5 is all I would consider. They are laying off 1,600 workers at the Warren plant where the Gen. 4 is made. Going to one shift for the month of July.
They’re done making the classic. 2024 model year is the last.
The wagoneers are built at Warren also.
Of course they have to lay off, there’s no need to have as many people there right now until they retool for the new wagoneer REPB STLA frame for 2025.