2015 ram parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kul1g

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello. Im looking for Benny from allmoparparts. Needs help with salvage truck parts that was removed after I paid 500$ and back few days later…. Scumbag ef even takes out back seats belts…

Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hello. Im looking for Benny from allmoparparts. Needs help with salvage truck parts that was removed after I paid 500$ and back few days later…. Scumbag ef even takes out back seats belts…

Hi,
Please send me a message and let me know how I can help.

Thanks,
- Benny

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Can you try again so your post is more understandable. Read before hitting post , can not tell what exactly you are saying. Thanks

OP
OP
K

Kul1g

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m just looking for some Mopar parts, because I’ve purchased 2015 dodge ram 1500.
Doing the test drive I saw that backup camera was working but it was a holidays and my bank was close so I paid 500$ and said that will back Monday.
When I back and paid in full guy took money sign a title and just runaway saying that I just need to replace bulbs because they just burn out. I back home and next day I’ve noticed that he removed backup camera, all seat belts from the back and that plate that is under backseats when you pull it up and Jack. Besides that all right side headlights harness was smashed…..
I’ve already send pm to Benny and waiting for response.