Air Suspension Part Identification

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dorsai007

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Edited to say that I've figured out it's called the Reservoir Manifold Part # 68204966AA. Fingers crossed it's not too much of a pain in the ass to swap out when it arrives in a few days.

Howdy all,

I've completed an exhaustive search through the forums and paid for the AllData service manual and still can't identify the part on my air suspension I know is bad. Basically, the part labeled 4 is stripped out because my fitting and hose are no longer screwed in and whenever I try to screw it back in it simply pulls free, or as I discovered will blow out under pressure when I attempted to refill the system.

Since that's a known bad part I'll start with replacing it but for the life of me I can't figure out what it's called, a part number, nadda. Every suspension system parts diagram fails to show it and while I took this pic from the all data the text doesn't mention what #4 is either.

I'd be grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Cheers,

Marty

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-12 133003.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-12 133003.png
    652.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: