Another Ram in the family!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I think just about all the trucks have traction control. I know mine does. I thought auto 4wd was on some trucks and not on others. I didn't know it was an option. I don't need it but it would bs nice to have when driving on wet roads.

Yeah the leather would have been nice. Oh well, I got everything else I wanted on this truck. I would be spoiled if my backside stayed warm in the winter and cool in the summer. LOL

Laramie1997

Reaction score
Ram Year
1997 Ram/2013 Charger R/T Super Trak Pak
Engine
5.2 (318ci)/5.7 (345)
I don't know if this is a thread of win or fail..

The exact same truck? Man... That would be a bit much. Especially if I had to see it every day. I felt bad enough buying the same truck that a buddy of mine has with the exception that mine is blue and his is black...

They are two good lookin trucks for sure though.

And the rocker switch between 09-10 and 11 is brutal. Everytime I drive the LL I get messed up with that one.

AC seats FTW. :)

Oh and since you're lifted, you might as well talk him into dropping it. I mean, you all are already twinkies, so you might as well break it up a bit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Yeah... the same truck. I wish he would have gotten another color, but he says he couldn't find another color he liked with the options he wanted and was too impatient to have the dealer look around I guess. I won't be seeing it everyday. It's whatever. I just try not to care. It is a nice truck regardless.

He didn't by a 4x4 to drop it I can assure you that. He will probably end up with my last setup of leveled and 35s. I'm betting he will keep a bunch of the chrome too so our truck will look different enough.

Yeah knowing what I know now, I would have got the leather seats. That's what I get for not looking at many trucks. I basically saw what the dealer had on the lot (which was no 4x4 sports) and I told the guy what I wanted and to find me one and that's exactly what he did. I didn't tell him leather though because I don't think I ever even drove one with the leather. Oh well.