Camping 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So, we had went tent camping in January and February since mother nature was being kind. Then she decided to give us the rain for what seems like months on end. And, we were busy with our kids social lives...BUT, tomorrow we are heading camping...and look what will be towing our weekend getaway...

View attachment 543366

Sad to see my trusty 4th Gen go. 5 years of honorable service. I had hoped to keep it forever...but, I needed a Red RAM in my life again.
Congratulations on your new toy. Looks sharp.

We're heading to Starlite campground in Lancaster PA next weekend with some friends. Our second trip this year. Due to a work schedule change we'll be camping a little less this year.

Last edited:

freeswimmingfish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I am a 6 year in remission cancer survivor. I just bought a 24 2500 gasser and a 24 25SRK camper. We plan to go as often as we have the time and money.
As of today, gas in Houston Tx is around $2.85 a gal.
Hope to see you at the campfire.

Attachments

• IMG_3111.jpeg
    IMG_3111.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 2

RealTruck

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I am a 6 year in remission cancer survivor. I just bought a 24 2500 gasser and a 24 25SRK camper. We plan to go as often as we have the time and money.
Congrats on your new 2500! Enjoy every mile on your journey and keep us posted!

KKBB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am battling cancer myself right now. Congrats on being 6 years in remission!!! Like you said, go as often as you can...enjoy every second of life because you never know when your time is up!!!