Fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W4RD4DDY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 L VVT Pentastar
I have a 2023 Ram 1500 classic warlock v6 3.6l, I noticed that unlike some warlocks, my truck does not have fog lights installed, and the spot where they would normally be at is blocked off, I was wondering is there any way to add fog lights to my truck and if so what kind could I add to it?

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
Welcome to the forum. You have several choices of aftermarket lights that are awesome, or you can add the ho-hum factory lights. Either way, you have two options: Wire them directly to battery power, or hook them to the existing factory harness and pay someone to "turn them on" in the ECM...Or buy a system that you can do that yourself with. I prefer Baja Designs for fog lights...Other folks here will have some great suggestions also.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
One of our forum vendor M2 Mods sells the adapt harness needed to add the OEM fog lights. I believe you would also have to replace the headlight switch for the one with fog light control and I think program them with AlfaOBD.

Wiring harness:

markabby

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
One of our forum vendor M2 Mods sells the adapt harness needed to add the OEM fog lights. I believe you would also have to replace the headlight switch for the one with fog light control and I think program them with AlfaOBD.

Wiring harness:

i'd go that way...make it as much OEM as possible.

jason1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I'm going to be working on this as well for a '21 warlock and getting these parts along with that m2 mods harness when they are back from vacation 5/26/2024.