How to turn off "Air Quality Warnings" etc on these things?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Of the 8 cities listed are there any with zero traffic and weather alerts? LOL. Los Angeles has an alert every 5 minutes.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
I am making a statement based off of the 2016 through 2018 radios. Maybe they added more options in on the 2019 so I should just take that back lol.

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
I am making a statement based off of the 2016 through 2018 radios. Maybe they added more options in on the 2019 so I should just take that back lol.
No you are correct that it can't be turned off. There are 8 cities to choose from. Unfortunately you have to pick one. There is no way to not select any of them.

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It is in the regular Sirius menu not Travel Link

OK. When I hit the "browse" button.........it's listening for my voice to tell it what to do. Unless I'm just loosing it, I don't have a weather/traffic within Sirius. Sirius XM with 360L is only available in Ram's 12" display. In my opinion, the settings cannot be the same. I have profiles set up for my wife and I, I have songs set up to "alert" me when it comes on, can start songs from the beginning even if the song is about to turn off, I have my own presets under a profile and wife has her own profile presets, there is a "convenience" setting that recommends stations/songs based on my previous listening, "on demand" listening, and the sports are out of this world compared to regular Sirius.

It's all good. I can be completely wrong with thinking the systems can't be different. ....I hope you guys figure out your issue.

SiriusXM with 360L, which is available on the Ram 1500's Uconnect 4C NAV with 12-inch display .....

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

awwwe man, then let me shut up!!!!! Maybe I was getting all confused and answering based on the 19s 12" .........it's all good. We'll get to the same destination soon :)

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
awwwe man, then let me shut up!!!!! Maybe I was getting all confused and answering based on the 19s 12" .........it's all good. We'll get to the same destination soon :)
well this is the 5th gen section so you are more in the right than I am lol.

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
OK. When I hit the "browse" button.........it's listening for my voice to tell it what to do. Unless I'm just loosing it, I don't have a weather/traffic within Sirius. Sirius XM with 360L is only available in Ram's 12" display. In my opinion, the settings cannot be the same. I have profiles set up for my wife and I, I have songs set up to "alert" me when it comes on, can start songs from the beginning even if the song is about to turn off, I have my own presets under a profile and wife has her own profile presets, there is a "convenience" setting that recommends stations/songs based on my previous listening, "on demand" listening, and the sports are out of this world compared to regular Sirius.

It's all good. I can be completely wrong with thinking the systems can't be different. ....I hope you guys figure out your issue.

SiriusXM with 360L, which is available on the Ram 1500's Uconnect 4C NAV with 12-inch display .....
Wow you have next level Sirius lol! Maybe say "Traffic and Weather" lol.

All I did was hit Sirius button then browse button and then scroll down on the left to find the Traffic & Weather button.

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow you have next level Sirius lol! Maybe say "Traffic and Weather" lol.

All I did was hit Sirius button then browse button and then scroll down on the left to find the Traffic & Weather button.

I do admit it can be a bit distracting until I get used to the menus I want to use. Worse than texting and driving.......but I'm learning that you can nearly do everything by "voice"