Track Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
About to go to the track in a couple of hours. Hopefully I can get good launches

autobred

Reaction score
Ram Year
sold* 10' R/T..13' R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
About to go to the track in a couple of hours. Hopefully I can get good launches
I jealous...How did you do Garner? I hope you aired down at the rears LOL.. ET slips or it didnt happen :)

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I jealous...How did you do Garner? I hope you aired down at the rears LOL.. ET slips or it didnt happen :)

Didn't make it. We rotated the tires cause the back had little tread so we put the fronts on the back and we were leaving my friend's house and the left rear wheel came off and messed up the brake. It's at the dealership and should get worked on tomorrow

autobred

Reaction score
Ram Year
sold* 10' R/T..13' R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Didn't make it. We rotated the tires cause the back had little tread so we put the fronts on the back and we were leaving my friend's house and the left rear wheel came off and messed up the brake. It's at the dealership and should get worked on tomorrow
f*#k me! are you serious!?! dude sorry to hear that..need to be a bit more careful youngblood! Youll get em next time. If I was in that situation and heading to the track, I wouldve kept the bald ones in the back. Air it down to 22lbs drive around the waterbox and light them suckers up for 3-4 seconds.

Last edited:

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
f*#k me! are you serious!?! dude sorry to hear that..need to be a bit more careful youngblood! Youll get em next time.

Yeah. We thought we were good cause we were just gonna run to a parts store and pick up lug nuts but the brake rotor was like 2-3" from the the little shield thingy on the back

autobred

Reaction score
Ram Year
sold* 10' R/T..13' R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah. We thought we were good cause we were just gonna run to a parts store and pick up lug nuts but the brake rotor was like 2-3" from the the little shield thingy on the back
not good bro, lessoned learned..get the BS out of the way you know. Could of been alot worse, glad to hear it wasnt. I had a buddy do that when I was your age back in the 80s. A 67 goat doing 65 mph on the beltway. He got a flat tire. So he used the long lug nuts that went with cragars he had to hold on the stock spare tire. Snapped them friggin wheel studs right off on the beltway, it had just enough slop that the tire wiggled violent at speed, snap!. Front tire at that. He slid and kept it in control about 100 yards. I got there before the cops did. We called a tow truck.

Last edited:

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
holy crap...........

wait, your tires are bald already? Damn....my wife would kill me if my tires were bald this soon on the truck!

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
not good bro, lessoned learned..get the BS out of the way you know. Could of been alot worse, glad to hear it wasnt. I had a buddy do that when I was your age back in the 80s. A 67 goat doing 65 mph on the beltway. He got a flat tire. So he used the long lug nuts that went with cragars he had to hold on the stock spare tire. Snapped them friggin wheel studs right off on the beltway, it had just enough slop that the tire wiggled violent at speed, snap!. Front tire at that. He slid and kept it in control about 100 yards. I got there before the cops did. We called a tow truck.

Yeah my truck went about 100 yards trying to slow down. We were lucky that the tow truck place is like 5 miles from where my truck stopped. Weird thing was that cops were supposed to come direct traffic cause I was still in the lane since both sides of the road is ditches but 3 cops drove by and did nothing while we were waiting for the tow truck which was like 15 minutes

holy crap...........

wait, your tires are bald already? Damn....my wife would kill me if my tires were bald this soon on the truck!

Yeah bald at about 6300 miles. My mom doesn't know yet, but she'll probably kill me when she does find out

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Damn son your might wanna see if you can get a deal on 2 sets of tires or just keep an eye out for your size and if some one comes down on the price pick them up.

onebadbee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
epic

you just joined the backwards traction bar club

onebadbee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
long story short i worked a 16 hour day wanted to put my traction bars on so at 12 am on a weds i put my traction bars on backwards took pics uploaded them the next morning before work and they were on backwards

haha funny ****

you forgeting to tighten your lugs same class as me now

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
long story short i worked a 16 hour day wanted to put my traction bars on so at 12 am on a weds i put my traction bars on backwards took pics uploaded them the next morning before work and they were on backwards

haha funny ****

you forgeting to tighten your lugs same class as me now

Gotcha

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well next sunday is truck shootout so hopefully I'll be at that one and hopefully my cheby will be fixed so my friend has a car to run

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Long Days are like that sometimes, I remember that traction bar story!
Garner, sorry to hear bout that!

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Im impressed more didnt get ****** up other then the rotor.

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im impressed more didnt get ****** up other then the rotor.

Well the back of the rim by the tire was messed up too, looked like it got curbed. Rotor was all we saw, there's probably gonna end up being more though like the studs and probably the caliper cause of the way the rotor was

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
I would get them to check the rim over and make sure its still perf round and can be balanced still.

onebadbee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
garner ask your mom for some money buy my offroad rims and get some drag radials

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would get them to check the rim over and make sure its still perf round and can be balanced still.

They're checking everything. Probably gonna have my oil change done while it's there since yesterday I went over 6,000 miles and all other needed maintenance

garner ask your mom for some money buy my offroad rims and get some drag radials

Haha. I need wide tires