2014 1500 undercariage diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooter528

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
First off hi all, I am new here.

I am looking to find a diagram, schematic, or good picture of the undercarriage of a 2014 1500 crew cab with the 5'7" bed. I am looking to install an on-board air system and horns and would like to be able to visualize the space without being on my back under the truck in front of my house. Plus all of the people around me who do installs can't fathom how to do it (Long Island sucks).

I would also like to be able to draw on the diagram exactly where I would like each of the pieces.

Thank you in advance for your help

HAMMER77777

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Wow, Air-Horn sounds nice! Good Luck with that!

OP
OP
S

shooter528

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, I am going to use the system to install air bags also. I am really confused why I can not locate something to help me out.

TRCM

USN, Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You can't find it cuz it likely don't exist....only place I have ever seen anything like that is in a haynes repair manual

Since you don't want to lay on your back, rent some time on a lift and figure it out by taking pics

OP
OP
S

shooter528

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It is not so much I mind spending time on my back, I spent 2 hours under there installing my Westin nerf bars. I forget too quickly. I find it hard o believe that no one has ever taken a pic of the undercarriage of their truck while it was up on a lift.