2016 ram 1500 Laramie 5.7 problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dodgeram2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
Hey everyone I own a 2016 dodge ram 1500 Laramie with the 5.7l Hemi and recently last weekend I went to crank my truck up and I noticed and cranked slowly but started, the next morning the battery was dead, that being said I thought I just needed a new battery and had the old battery warrantied but it wasn’t even a year old, so I had the new battery and Monday morning I walked out to leave and noticed my instrument cluster back lights were lighting up and I’ve tried everything and nothing seems to help other than pulling the instrument cluster fuse! The instrument cluster and the PRND lights above my rotary shifter stay lit and won’t turn off! I’ve tried pulling codes and the only code it has is for the hvac and it’s for a solar sensor passenger side! I’ve tried unhooking the hvac module to see if the instrument cluster would go out that didn’t help, I checked the i230 connector that people said would corrode mines very clean! And as a last resort I seen where some people said pull the electrical shift module fuse and putting it back in the gauge background lights still won’t go off! Please help I’ve tried everything I know of and nothings worked thank y’all IMG_0993.jpegIMG_0992.jpegIMG_0973.jpeg