2019 Ram 1500 Classic - center console USB not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beardking

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A couple weeks ago I was driving around for work and my wireless android auto kept cutting in and out. This has happened previously with no major ill effects. It would just reconnect after a minute or so. But this time it would disconnect and reconnect multiple times in a very short time span. Then, it just didn't reconnect. And it hasn't in about 3 weeks now. The usb connection is no longer charging my phone or connecting for wired android auto. I've tried multiple cables as well as trying my wife's phone. Still no charging or wired/wireless android auto.

I've checked the fuses and I haven't found any that we're blown. I'm not sure where to turn next.

@RamCares any suggestions?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
A couple weeks ago I was driving around for work and my wireless android auto kept cutting in and out. This has happened previously with no major ill effects. It would just reconnect after a minute or so. But this time it would disconnect and reconnect multiple times in a very short time span. Then, it just didn't reconnect. And it hasn't in about 3 weeks now. The usb connection is no longer charging my phone or connecting for wired android auto. I've tried multiple cables as well as trying my wife's phone. Still no charging or wired/wireless android auto.

I've checked the fuses and I haven't found any that we're blown. I'm not sure where to turn next.

@RamCares any suggestions?
It's the latest Android update that broke it. If I find a fix I'll post it here...