2025 engine light on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dudleedawg12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2300 miles on new 2025 Laramie 1500, engine light comes on along with uconnect dropping off, took to dealer codes show 4 of 6 cylinders missing and needs an update for the uconnect , so far in two months of driving it screen went out, park assist does what it wants coming off and on, engine light on but truck runs fine codes say other wise, anyone else own one of these having problems, thanks in advance

KeithP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT
2300 miles on new 2025 Laramie 1500, engine light comes on along with uconnect dropping off, took to dealer codes show 4 of 6 cylinders missing and needs an update for the uconnect , so far in two months of driving it screen went out, park assist does what it wants coming off and on, engine light on but truck runs fine codes say other wise, anyone else own one of these having problems, thanks in advance
Was wondering if anyone had any experience with the new engine. Had my 22 in for routine service and crossed paths with the salesman who sold it to me. He was pushing the 25’s hard. 99% sure I don’t want to be a Guinea Pig for the Hurricane I-6 but would like to know about any real world experiences before switching to GMC.

Stavinksi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Rock meet hard place. Continue with ‘22 and have it undercoated with lanolin. That’s my plan.

DanAR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I think it’s going to take a year or so before a clear picture develops on the new power trains.